Our Services – Business Interruption & Loss Of Profits
Our Business Interruption & Loss of Profits experience includes:
- Assessing claims for businesses forced to relocate because of redevelopment for London Olympics, 2012.
- Defending a claim against an institutional freeholder and its managing agent for losses by a not-for-profit tenant following a fire.
- Preparing a claim for submission to an overseas parent company’s Insurer following an explosion at, and the destruction of, its UK subsidiary’s premises.
- Preparing a claim on behalf of a specialist antique dealer following a robbery.
- Overseeing the preparation of the initial claims on behalf of a multi-national company following an explosion and fire at a UK fuel storage depot.
- Preparation of a claim on behalf of a major UK listed Plc following the collapse of a car park at a regional shopping centre.